Lu Jong Tibetan Yoga: 4-Class Series
Saturdays (dates below), 11 am - 1 pm
February 10, February 17, March 3, March 17
Endless Shore Yoga & Meditation
2570 King George Blvd.
South Surrey, BC, Canada
2nd floor, Ste 222
Rooted in Tibetan Medicine, Lu Jong is a comprehensive, systematic practice to bring balance and energy to the body and mind.
Participants will learn the full Lu Jong level 1 practice, as well as additional meditation and breath work exercises.
All ages and abilities welcome
Experience the gentle opening of blockages through practicing:
- Five Elements Movements (for general balance and spinal health)
- Five Body Parts Movements (to improve musculoskeletal alignment and joint mobility),
- Five Vital Organ Movements (to boost organ function)
- Six Common Conditions Movements (for digestion, the senses, temperature, etc.)
Understand the background of this Buddhist practice through various topics including:
- The Tantrayana Path
- The Subtle Body
- Five Elements theory
- Principles of Tibetan Medicine
$75 CAD for entire series ($60 USD)
$25 CAD drop-in ($20 USD)
*All charges are in USD