Tibetan Yoga & Breathwork
Lu Jong & Tsa Lung Retreat
September 3rd-7th, 2018
Loon Lake Retreat Centre
Maple Ridge, BC
(1 hour east of Vancouver)
Experience traditional Tibetan Buddhist methods to
release blockages and open the subtle body channels.
What You Receive
In this Retreat we will explore the traditional Tantrayana practices in the lineage of Tulku Lobsang.
- Learn Lu Jong Tibetan Yoga, a comprehensive series of movements to release blockages based on principles of Tibetan Medicine. Lu Jong systematically reestablishes the harmonious flow of blood, oxygen and energy in the body. Combining slow targeted movements with rhythmic breathing creates a stillness of mind, resulting in a calm focus after practicing.
- Learn Tsa Lung, the breathwork practice with a profound goal. With proper breath retention techniques in combination with precise movements we effectively open hard to reach blocks in the subtle body channels. Our wind-energy, or lung in Tibetan, permeates the body and releases tension in the mind. Ultimately, we come closer to our pure nature.
- Learn the rich context of this deep path. In Tantrayana Buddhism we use the body to transform our mind. This body is a precious vehicle that—when properly nurtured—can be the best method to increase our awareness, compassion and wisdom.
This retreat will give you several tools to improve your health, boost your energy, balance your emotions, elevate your happiness and deepen your awareness. Plus, receive the motivation to continue a clear practice at home.
Arrival & Departure Times
Vancouver, BC (YVR) International
Arrival Day Schedule
Monday, September 3rd
After 4 pm - Check-In
6:00 pm - Dinner
7:30 pm - Opening Session
Departure Day Schedule
Friday, September 87th
10:30 am - Conclusion Session Ends
11 am - Check-out
12 pm - Lunch
7:00-7:30 am Morning Practice
7:30-8:30 am Breakfast
9:30-12:00 pm Teaching & Movement
12:00-1:00 pm Lunch
1:00-4:00 pm Free
4:00-6:00 pm Teaching & Movement
6:00-7:00 pm Dinner
7:30-8:00 pm Guided Relaxation
- 4-nights accommodation at Loon Lake
- All meals, accommodating vegetarians and omnivores (Gluten Free and Vegan meals available for a small additional charge)
- Morning practice of gentle movement, breathwork and meditation
- Instruction in the practices of Lu Jong and Tsa Lung
- Teachings on the fundamental principles of Tibetan Buddhist Tantrayana, five elements theory, the subtle body and more.
Does Not Include:
Travel from your home to Vancouver, BC
Permission to teach these practices to others. It is possible to become certified to teach, but this does not fulfill those requirements.
(All Prices are in USD)
Full Payment: $885.00
3-Payment Option: $299.00 x 3
Full Payment: $995.00
3-Payment Option: $339.00 x 3
If it is necessary to cancel your participation in this retreat, there is a $75 non-refundable registration fee.
The remaining amount above $75 is refundable until 21 days before the start of the retreat.
If canceling within less than 21 days before start of the retreat, 50% of the full value is non-refundable and the other 50% may be applied toward any future Tibetan Healing Movement event.
About Your Teacher
Farrah Garan has dedicated her life to spreading the deep wisdom of the Tibetan healing arts. Her aim is to make these simple—but powerfully effective—practices widely known so that many may benefit.
Farrah first learned Lu Jong in 2002 and has developed a deep love for it and the other Tantrayana practices she has received from Tulku Lobsang, including Tsa Lung, Tog Chöd and Tummo. Again and again, she experiences in herself and witnesses in her students the vitality, clarity and joy that is a benefit of these profound methods.
Is This Retreat Right For You?
Do you sense that your body could be more balanced and more energetic?
Do you wish that you were more centered, with more control over your emotions?
Do you long for a comprehensive practice that addresses the physical, mental and spiritual dimensions of your being? One that combines physical movement, breathwork and meditation?
Are you intrigued by the yogic Buddhist practices that have not yet been widely adopted in the West?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this retreat is for you!
Be ready for movement, for meditation, for fun and for depth.
Be ready to meet your body and mind.